Establish, oversee and interpret advance projects at all levels.
[Karen Williams – 810-640-2280 - email@example.com]
• General Board of Global Ministries - www.gbgm-umc.org
• The Advance - www.gbgm.umc.org/advance
• Ministry Jubilee (ministries, how to give)
Direct and oversee church development and redevelopment.
[George Spencer - firstname.lastname@example.org]
Design and implement a process of communication throughout the conference.
[Caren Chappell - 989-339-8208 - email@example.com]
Direct and oversee annual conference relationships with related agencies and efforts.
[Bud Stevens - 989-667-4585]
• Accessibility Grants
• Charge to Safety and Healthiness of Church Properties
Direct and oversee projects related to hunger and UMCOR.
[Margie Crawford - 586-772-6010]
• United Methodist Committee on Relief - UMCOR - www.umcor.org
Direct and oversee the General Board of Global Ministries mission personnel serving in or related to our annual conference.
[Jackie Euper - 517-625-2920 - firstname.lastname@example.org]
• Meet the Michigan Missionaries (web sites, support information)
Direct and oversee projects related to town and country ministries, including country parishes
[Katie Paterson- 906-492-3680 email@example.com]
• Mustard Seed Grant
• Eastside Covenant Cooperative Parish
• Caring Covenant Group Ministry
• Seven Churches United Group Ministry
• South Central Cooperative Ministry
• God's Country Coop
• Five Community Parish’s websites
• Looking Glass Community Services - www.lgcservices.org
Direct and oversee VIM projects.
[John Walls - 248-459-6850 - firstname.lastname@example.org]
• Forms for Ministry Jubilee Grants #1316
• North Central Jurisdiction VIM Web site – www.umvimncj.org
• Other Jurisdictional VIM Web sites
• Upcoming Events such as Festivals of Opportunity
• VIM Journal – place for people to tell their stories
Direct and manage the work of the board between meetings.
Direct interpretation in districts and local congregations.